We understand that searching for the best school for your child is a serious and important decision. With so many different martial art schools to choose from, it is essential that your decision be an educated one. We offer many programs for both experienced and beginner students, and the personal development of your child is our main concern. Please be assured that our school promotes the traditional values of the martial arts with the focus being on personal development and sense of character, not sport like competition or bullying/fighting.
While our martial art curriculum is one of the strongest to be found, we believe that a positive sense of respect and a pursuit of excellence are the keys for any child to find success in any of his or her’s pursuits. If you are considering martial art training these are the questions you need to ask yourself:
- Does my child rarely participate in leadership capacity at school?
- Is my child afraid to speak in front of the class?
- Is my child a victim of a school bully?
- Does my child complete chores around the house only when they are told?
- Is my child disrespectful when addressing adults, parents?
- Do you feel your child is either too quiet or too active?
- Is your child afraid to speak up & voice his/her opinion in an assertive and respectful manner?
- Does your child lack energy and avoid physical activities?
- Do you feel your child is a victim of peer pressure?
- Has your child been diagnosed with learning disabilities?
- Would you like your child to have a more healthy lifestyle?
- Are you looking for a fun and dynamic activity for your child to participate in?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, then your child needs Hwa Rang Do and Tae Soo Do.
Our martial art program will help your child become more confident and develop greater self esteem. They will see themselves improve and accomplish tasks never thought possible. Through constructive criticism and much positive re-reinforcement in a disciplined environment, they will grow stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally each day.
We also offer an age specific and skill appropriate class structure which helps the kids learn a lot of material effectively. Our classes are very specialized for the student’s levels providing for strong progressions in their martial art journeys at any age.
To find out more about our programs, the best way to move forward is to come to our school for a tour. At that time we can show you our wonderful facility, discuss your specific goals and reasons for participating, and go through the details of the program, training, and our competitive tuition options. After your tour, we are confident that you will resonate with our vision and we can work on building a positive relationship moving forward for you and your child.
We have appointments available morning through evening, so just shoot us an email or give us a call (612) 824-KICK (5425), and we can setup a time that is convenient for you!