|The HRD Academy is Hiring!|
New Customer Service Coordinator Position
Connect with the people of our well-established martial art community, and help share the experience of strength and positive well-being through processing the logistics of client support interactions. This position’s responsibilities revolve around typical “front desk” tasks related to Communications, Student Support, Recruitment, and Equipment/Sales.
- Correspond with current members and families via phone/email/in-person regarding program, event questions, or other logistical concerns
- Send email blast announcements
- Communicate reminders and announcements with the other staff members
- Communicate with the Billing/Membership Manager regarding any new students or changes to current student tuition enrollment programs
- Create simple signs and flyers for upcoming events, reminders, closures, etc. (Powerpoint optional as well)
- Student Support
- New TLK Afterschool Students: Give proper sized uniform, hanger, and drawstring bag (label everything) and welcome materials
- New Traditional Class Students: Give uniform and weapons, and welcome materials
- Maintain student attendance and class lists
- Help students with online registration and help with various basic support questions
- Give students “star rewards” for attendance, behavior, and testing
- Prepare student belts and certificates for each month’s test
- Hand out t-shirts and public student uniforms for summer camps
- Assist in the gameroom activities, daily tasks, and end-of-day clean-up
- Have fun and play with the kids!
- Set up and give tours to prospective students and families
- Answer phone calls, voicemail, and reply to prospect emails
- Explain the difference between programs and their tuition options
- Communicate the values and philosophy of Hwa Rang Do to prospective students and families
- Equipment & Supplies
- Oversee the equipment inventory and sales; create order lists as needed
- Shopping or online orders for snacks and activity or building supplies
- Keep the star shop and birthday box stocked and oversee sales
The hours for this position have some flexibility. Throughout the school year, the main hours will be 1pm-6:30pm. In the summer camp weeks and during school release days, programming hours are generally 8:30am-5:30pm so daily schedule is coordinated with all staff members. Off-weeks in the summer can be flexible, but the main class times hours are 4:30-6:30pm. While the position is currently configured to be part-time overall, there is the potential for additional hours for additional projects for the right person or other schedule configurations depending on needs and other circumstances. Compensation $18-22 per hour based on experience.
Happy to discuss schedule and other options for a win-win for everyone! IMMEDIATE OPENING!!!
Please email cover letter and resumes to email@example.com